- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
825 Brown Street
Napa, CA 94559
Family (707) 299-1130
Family Mediation (707) 299-1240
Self-Help Center (707) 299-1137
The Civil Division provides legal processing services to individuals and businesses of Napa County in the areas of Family Law, Probate Guardianships/Conservatorships, Mental Health, General Civil both limited and unlimited jurisdictions.
Mediation gives parents the opportunity to create a parenting plan for the care of their children after separation.
The Family Law Facilitator provides information and assistance in filling out forms to establish paternity, obtain or modify child support, and request protective orders.
A resource for families going through Divorce or Separation.