- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Criminal/Post Court Services Division
- Monique Langhorne, Commissioner - Courtroom D
Event Type Day/Time NotesArraignmentsMon - Fri 8:30amMisdemeanor not in-custodyProp. 36 HearingsMon 10:00amSettlement ConferencesGeneral Misd DEJReview/Sentencing'sTue - Thu 9:30amIn-Custody ArraignmentsMon - Thu 1:30pm Fri 1:00pmMisdemeanorDrug CourtThu 2:45pmAdult Traffic TrialsMon & Wed 3:00pmMotions & Short Cause HearingsTue 3:00pmFri 9:30am
- Hon. Michael S Williams - Courtroom E
Event Type Day/Time NotesMotionsMon - Fri 8:30amFelonyPre PrelimsMon - Fri 8:30amPre Prelims are set the day before PrelimPrelimWed/Thu/Fri 8:30amArraignment on Information Settlement ConferenceMon 8:30amFelonyIn-Custody ArraignmentsMon - Thu 2:30pmFri 1:00pmFelonyParole Revocation HearingsReadiness ConferenceWed 1:30pmJury TrialsMon 8:30amFor assignment
- Hon. Mark S. Boessenecker - Courtroom G
Event Type Day/Time NotesTrialsAs assignedAssignments from Courtroom EMon - FriMental HealthWed 3:30pmLast Wed of the month1203.9 Jurisdictional TransfersThu 8:30am
- Hon. Francisca P. Tisher, Supervising Judge- Courtroom H
Event Type Day/Time NotesTrialsAs assignedAssignments from Courtroom EMon - FriSettlement Conference (Subsequent)Thu 8:30amMisdemeanorJuror OSC'sThu 8:30am
Criminal Calendars & Assignments
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I take care of my outstanding warrant?
- You may appear at the Criminal Division counter to clear a pending warrant of arrest Monday through Friday at:
- 8:30am or 1:30pm for misdemeanor cases
- 8:30am or 2:30pm for felony cases
The clerk will direct you to a specific courtroom where you will respond to the outstanding warrant. If you fail to report to the assigned courtroom, your warrant will remain outstanding.
- How can I get re-enrolled in my court ordered program?
- In some instances, the clerks in the Criminal/Post Court Services division may provide a re-referral to a court ordered program. If you are on formal probation, you must obtain written permission from your Probation Officer before appearing at the Criminal/Post Court Services Division counter.
- What is an expungement?
- If granted, an Expungement allows a person who has been previously convicted of a misdemeanor or certain felonies to reopen their case and set aside the conviction. Withdraw their plea of “guilty”, enter a plea of “not guilty”, and close the case without a conviction. The Penal Code sections that govern this action are Penal Code §1203.4 and §1203.4a.
Granting of an Expungement does not remove the case entirely from your record. The arrest and charges will still exist and you must disclose the conviction in any direct question contained in any application for public office, for licensure by state or local agency or for contact with the California State Lottery.
- Instructions for filing a Petition to Expunge
- Petition for Dismissal Form
- Order for Dismissal Form
- Transmittal & Agency Review
- Can I make payments or work off my fine?
- If you need time to pay your ticket, payment plans are available through California Service Bureau. You must be referred by the Court for a payment plan before you can begin making payments. A $35.00 administrative fee will be added. Arrangements for working off all or a portion of the fine would be made through the Court's collection agency. A financial evaulation will be held and if found eligible, you will be referred to the Court for placement.
- How will I know when to appear in court after an arrest?
- If you were arrested and released with a court date written on your form, you must appear in court as ordered. A failure to appear in court on the date shown will result in a warrant for your arrest.
- Can I change a jail remand date?
- All remand dates are mandatory and cannot be changed or postponed. You must appear for remand at the jail on the date and time noted on the documentation given to you in court. Contact the jail for further information at (707) 253-4401.